Forum

Forum (https://www.coolstreaming.us/forum/)
-   Forum Generale Streaming (https://www.coolstreaming.us/forum/a/)
-   -   Aiuto del CoolStreaming (https://www.coolstreaming.us/forum/a/15391-a.html)

dpc1899 12-15-2006 09:14 AM

Aiuto del CoolStreaming

Ciao ragazzi.

Ho una picolla problema. Io sono il admin di un sito del streaming, ma ho avuto una lettera della uefa

Citazione:
Dear Sirs,

UEFA NRID13602

We write on behalf of UEFA who (i) owns and/or controls all rights for the UEFA Champions League, including broadcast rights and (ii) is the owner of the exclusive rights to the UEFA Champions League copyrighted material.

We have noticed that your website *********** is displaying UEFA Champions League audio visual content.

On behalf of UEFA as owner of the exclusive rights to the above copyrighted material at issue in this notice, we hereby state that we have a good faith belief that use/display of the above material in the manner complained of is not authorised by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.

We wish to make you aware that your present use/display is an infringement of UEFA's rights.

Please immediately cease all such infringements on any and all of your web sites and confirm to us via email that you have done so.

Nothing in this letter is intended or shall be construed to constitute an express or implied waiver of any of UEFA's rights or remedies, all of which are expressly reserved.

We thank you for your cooperation.

Yours faithfully,

Philip Stubbs

NetResult
A Division of Projector NetResult Ltd
Mulberry House,
583 Fulham Road
London
UK
SW6 5UA

Head Office: Projector NetResult Ltd, 8 Wye Street, Hereford, UK HR2 7RB

Please note, if this email has been sent to the wrong recipient, please accept out apologies, inform us of the error, and forward this e-mail immediately to the correct person or department for action.

Qualcuno sai che deve fare ? I non do gli "hot"link o link directi ai partite.

Perche Coolstreaming ha avuto gli problemi parechi in Italia con sky fosse poteva mi aiutaro.

Mille grazie per la risposta

giacchettone 12-15-2006 09:44 AM

nel tuo sito ci sono i link diretti per vedere gli eventi, non capisco perchè dici di no, comunque se non vuoi avere problemi devi toglierli.

dpc1899 12-15-2006 11:41 AM

ma io metto gli link al un altro website con gli links, che non a niente a fare del mio sito (é questo illegale anché)

quando lavora con solo gli nome del TV-station é con P2P Remote o CoolStream media player questo é legale ? :rolleyes:

giacchettone 12-15-2006 05:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dpc1899
ma io metto gli link al un altro website con gli links, che non a niente a fare del mio sito (é questo illegale anché)

quando lavora con solo gli nome del TV-station é con P2P Remote o CoolStream media player questo é legale ? :rolleyes:

Noi ci siamo dati questa regola, nessun link diretto e solo il nome del canale, dopotutto neanche noi sappiamo cosa sia legale e cosa non lo sia...aspettiamo che qualcuno ci informi..

LunaBlu 12-15-2006 05:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dpc1899

Che in tutto questo ci sia qualcosa di illegale non è stato ancora dimostrato.
Però è dimostrato che sì, a loro danno purtroppo fastidio anche i link a pagine o siti che danno i link diretti (anche se non hanno niente a che fare con il tuo sito): se vuoi stare sicuro ed evitare questioni sul nascere devi toglierli, c'è poco da fare.
Ciao.