Go Back   Forum > Tecno-Cool > Hardware & Software

LOGIN

Register FAQ Live Now! Rules Live TV Arcade Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

× Notice: This forum is read-only.The content of the community may not be verified or updated. More info

Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes Translate
Old 12-28-2009, 11:37 AM
Banned

kensa is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up

How to convert video for iPhone FREE

This holiday I have been asked often how to watch videos on iPhone 3G and iPhone 3GS. Most people that own an iPhone 3G and iPhone 3GS know they can enjoy videos on their iPhones but they don't know how to exactly. So I wrote this tutorial to help you to watch videos on your iPhone 3G and iPhone 3GS.

To watch the holiday videos on your iPhone 3G you need to convert the videos to the iPhone MPEG-4(MP4 for short) format. So you should convert the video files to .mp4 (H.264 encoding) format files before transferring them onto your iPhone 3G using some video converter tool. There are lots of free tools on the Internet, the one I'm using is Free iPhone Video Converter from Aneesoft. Don't know how to convert videos to iPhone mp4 format? It's not that difficult, let me show you step by step.

Step 1. Download and install Aneesoft Free iPhone Video Converter
Download and install Aneesoft Free iPhone Video Converter, which is easy to use and completely free! There is no spyware or adware. It's absolutely safe to install and run! You can convert videos for your iPhone, iPhone 3G and iPhone 3G S.

Step 2. Add videos that you want to convert to iPhone MP4 format
Click the button "Add…" to import the original videos. You're able to add most popular video formats like WMV, MP4, MOV, AVI, VOB, ASF, RM, RMVB, 3GP and 3G2 and convert them to iPhone MP4 format videos.

Step 3. Preview videos and take snapshots of the videos
Select the video first and click the play button to preview your video. You can take some snapshots of the videos.

Step 4. Select the iPhone MP4 output format and output path
Now it's time to select the output format and file path. You may convert the videos with the size of 320*240, 480*320, Wide Screen, 480p and MP4 Extra video.

Step 5. Start converting videos and upload it to iPhone
Click the button "Start" to convert your video to iPhone MP4 video. Now you should transfer MP4 videos on your iPhone. This is by far the easiest step and takes the least time because this can be done right from iTunes. All you need to do connect your iPhone to the computer. Then open up iTunes scan the video files into the iTunes library and then put the videos files right from iTunes to your iPhone.

Now we're done. Isn't it so easy? If you want to edit your original videos or merge some videos to one video together before converting to iPhone MP4 videos, you may try Aneesoft Video Converter Pro. It is all-in-one video converter that converts videos to play on almost any portable device including iPod Video, iPod touch, iPod video nano, iPhone, Zune, PSP, etc.

Old 02-08-2010, 11:48 AM
Banned

candyer is on a distinguished road

It is said that easy and fast to use.
It’s free !? Yeah … maybe I can try it on my iphone!