Forum

Forum (https://www.coolstreaming.us/forum/)
-   Nuovo software (https://www.coolstreaming.us/forum/a/)
-   -   Spanish Joost (https://www.coolstreaming.us/forum/a/42771-a.html)

kardinal 11-12-2007 06:46 AM

Spanish Joost

Not a big fan of joost, ****lgum, zattoo etc but for those interested:
www.adnstream.tv

alma 11-12-2007 09:57 AM

Thank you Night Strider! :D
I am not very excited as well by this kind of items :) ,but I have to admit they are very effective.Perhaps too much...good ads wrappings?What d'you think about?

sefirothmorpheus 11-12-2007 10:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kardinal
Not a big fan of joost, ****lgum, zattoo etc

me too! :p

ABNormal 11-12-2007 10:39 AM

good only to study that platform...
thx kardinal

petrescu 11-12-2007 11:10 AM

thx kardinal

giammy1288 11-12-2007 02:23 PM

me too... I don't like very much joost and b.abelgum, but I think that zattoo is a bit different from them ;)
anyway... thanks kardinal

dave.heat 11-12-2007 04:39 PM

kardinal è il nostro 007 che scova tutto :D

alma 11-12-2007 07:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dave.heat
kardinal è il nostro 007 che scova tutto :D

Giusto :)
You see,kardinal!You are officially appointed:
M.C.E.R (Member of Cool Empire Retriever) :D
Thx again :)

kardinal 11-12-2007 07:29 PM

Ok, I should not put Zattoo in that category because it offers live streams although nothing exclusive ( but this country restrictions are really anoying even for me). I said it before that if you want premium cable and satellite channels you cannot expect legal europeans or american companies to offer them for free. The only market that can offer that is Asia where the legislation is not so strict although they have some issues too.
The "a-la-joost" platforms probably will never offer live streams but only VOD most of them either stupid to be watched or the premium one will be paid. That's why I am not really interested in them and don't care abou't livestation, joost, b..gum or whatsoever. Moreover, they probably will never allow users to stream live channels or movies because of copyright issues. All we can see is user created or uploaded contect that is nothing different from what the yuotube similar sites offer. Also, I am not sure if this platforms wil be using real P2P technology but let's see.
I don't know how long the asian p2p tv's will last. Probably the one that allow users to stream will stay longer but the type of p2ptv platforms that have servers to stream channels with their own resoureses like pplive, ppmate, tvuplayer, tvkoo will not be free in future. I heard long time ago that tvu will become paid but no news for that so far. Pplive and tvkoo I think only promote their p2p techologies that they sell and soon the channels especially the live ones will become less. So' it seems the japanese and china based p2p tv's are not very promising.
Korea on the other side with thier user created and user managed contents seems more likely to last longer and offer better channels. That's why I liked Afreeca, Daum potplayer, nanjangtv, pandora.tv etc..

Well, thats how I see things going:)

alma 11-12-2007 07:47 PM

Yes!If I am allowed to speak for eveybody,that's what we feel and judge on average here.Let's hope p2ps last because(copyright issue apart,which is important I agree)they are of priceless value.