LOGIN / ENTRA
||Thread Tools||Search this Thread||Display Modes||Translate|
AfriTelly is a way streaming videos over the internet. AfriTelly is a Streaming Direct Broadcasting System based on P2P. The core is the communication protocol produced by AfriTelly Team, which is named afri:// technology (under developing).
* State-of-the-art P2P technology. Share the data among all viewers, make the channel more available and stable.
* Minimal delay in the P2P streaming market.
* Fast buffering. 10-30seconds.
* Firewall and NAT traversal technology to pass 90% P2P barriers.
* Build your own channels and broadcast it over the Internet.
* Streaming real time streams. Support for many streaming transport protocol. mms, http, etc.
* Streaming media files. Many file types: asf, wmv, rm, rmvb, mp3, etc.
* Support for loop file playing.
* Extremely low memory footprint and CPU load.
* Standard channel URL: click on any afri:// URL to play (under developing).
* Real time monitor of broadcasting source quality and network quality to help viewers to select a appropriate channel.
* Record the clips when you are watching it.
* Can play the stream with your favorite player, such as Windows Media Player, RealPlayer, VLC, etc.
* Memory buffering, no harm to the hard disk.
* Support for authentication for both the broadcasters and the viewers. The broadcaster has full control on his channels.
* End-to-End security, encrypted messages, hi level P2P security, no hijack.
* Support multiple channels broadcast on the same server. Normally, you can run 5-10 channels on one PC.
* The AfriTelly Player can be embedded into a webpage or any software applications (under developing). It works just like Windows Media Player.
* The AfriTelly Server and AfrTelly Player can be run on Windows.
* Freeware, not ad/spy ware.
P2PTV?...incomincia da qua.
Perché non continuar così...e poi magari registrare?
Se hai domande...te lo cerco io
La (R)esistenza continua
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|